Paneer bhurji is a famous north Indian recipe made out of cottage cheese. It’s is also known as scrambled cottage cheese. It’s quick, tasty as well as healthy.
- 200 gms cottage cheese.
- 2 medium onion.
- 1 medium tomato.
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste.
- 2 green chilli.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- 1 tsp coriander powder.
- 1 tsp garam masala.
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves.
- 2 tbsp oil.
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan heat oil and add cumin seeds.
- Once cumin seeds turns aromatic add onion, Ginger-Garlic paste, green chilli.
- Cook the onion until it turns brown.
- Add tomato and cook till tomatoes soften.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and mix well.
- Tomatoes now become soft and mushy.
- Add cottage cheese and mix well.
- Add coriander leaves and cook for 3-4 mins.
- Serve hot.
Watch More Recipes Video at Our YouTube channel