Make Cheese Monaco Biscuit Starter For Party
Monaco biscuit starter a perfect party appetizer. Its a very easy and quick recipe. Kids as well as adults both will love this starter. Patties of mashed potatoes, cheese and veges in biscuits is a must try recipe.
2 tbsp onion.
2 tbsp capsicum.
2 tbsp tomato.
2 tbsp frozen corn.
1 cube cheese.
1 tbsp coriander leaves.
1/2 tsp oregano.
1/2 tsp chat masala.
1 tsp lemon juice.
1/2 tsp red chilli flakes.
1/2 tsp mixed herbs.
1/4 tsp crushed black pepper.
5 medium boiled and mashed potatoes.
2 tbsp sweet tamarind chutney.
2 tbsp green chutney.
1/2 cup sev.
2 tbsp tomato sauce.
INSTRUCTION INSTRUCTIONS S TO MAKE
1. In a bowl add onion, capsicum, tomato, frozen corn, coriander leaves, cheese, salt, crushed black pepper, chat masala, oregano, red chilli flakes, mixed herbs, lemon juice and boiled and mashed potatoes and mix well.
2. Make small round patties out of mixture.
3. Place the mixture on biscuits.
4. Apply sweet tamarind chutney and green chutney over it.
5. Cover with another biscuit and press slightly and give shape.
6. Apply tomato sauce on sides of the biscuits.
7. Coat with sev and serve.