In this way you can learn to make Indian style Masala pasta in a very easy way Hope you will love this video:-
2 cups pasta.
2 tsp oil.
1 tbsp butter.
2 tsp grated garlic.
2 tsp grated ginger.
1 chopped large onion.
1 cup tomato puree.
2 tbsp carrot.
2 tbsp capsicum.
1 green chilli.
1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
1/2 tsp garam masala.
1/2 tsp red chilli flakes.
1/2 tsp oregano.
1/4 tsp black pepper powder.
2 tbsp tomato ketchup.
2 tbsp corn.
INSTRUCTION TO MAKE
1. In a pan boil water.
2. As water get boiled add in some salt.
3. Add pasta to it.
4. Let it cook for 8-10 mins or as per pack instructions.
5. When pasta get boiled drain off the water.
6. In the pan heat up oil and butter.
7. Add grated ginger, garlic and saute it for a min.
8. Add chopped onion and saute it for 2-3 mins.
9. Add carrot, capsicum and green chilli and saute it for 2 mins.
10. Add tomato puree and cook for 5-7 mins on medium flame.
11. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala, black pepper powder, oregano, red chilli flakes and mix well.
12. Add tomato ketchup and mix well.
13. Add some water.
14. Add in some corn and mix well.
15. Add boiled pasta and mix it well with sauce.
16. Cover and cook for 3-4 mins.
17. Serve hot.