KitKat milkshake tastes delicious. It’s served chilled. The taste of KitKat and ice cream makes it rich. Yummy and rich KitKat milkshake recipe.
- 5 scoop chocolate ice cream.
- 4 tbsp chocolate syrup.
- 6-7 ice cubes.
- 5 KitKat.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1 tbsp chocochips.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a mixer jar add chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup, ice cubes, KitKat and milk and blend till smooth.
- Take a glass or Mason jar and decorate it according to your choice.
- Pour the shake in the glass.
- Add 1 scoop of ice cream on top.
- Add chocolate syrup and chocochips on top.
- Add 1 KitKat on top and garnish with some more chocolate syrup.