In this summer have a chilled cold coffee. It’s delicious and gives you a delight in this humid hot days. Ice cream makes it more thicker and tastier. Do this recipe a try in this summer and enjoy.
- 1.5 cup chilled milk
- 1 tbsp coffee powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3-4 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Ice cubes
INSTRUCTION TO MAKE
- In a bowl add coffee powder and add 2 tbsp warm water and mix well to make coffee decoction.
- In a mixing jar add coffee decoction, sugar, milk, chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream and ice cubes and blend till smooth and frothy.
- Decorate the glass using chocolate syrup and pour cold coffee.
- Add froth on top and sprinkle coffee powder.