Chocolate syrup is usually used for topping, serving dessert. It’s so quick and easy to make at home. Mostly served over ice creams, shakes and milk. Very delicious and quick recipe within just 10 mins.
- 3/4 cup sugar.
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder.
- 1/2 cup water.
- Pinch of salt.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan add sugar, cocoa powder and salt and mix well.
- Add water and mix well no lumps should be there.
- Place the pan over the heat and cook for 4-5 mins on medium-low flame.
- After 3-4 mins sugar will melt completely.
- It will turn in pouring consistency.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Let it cool down at room temperature.
- When its cool down store it in a container.