Besan ladoos a traditional sweet of India. It’s mostly prepared during festival season. Perfect besan ladoos recipe. It’s a ladoo made out of gram flour. Very Delicious and healthy ladoos.
- 1.5 cup thick gram flour.
- 1/2 cup clarified butter.
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar.
- 2 tbsp cashews and almonds.
- 1 tbsp pistachios.
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
- 1 tbsp water.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE
- In a pan heat clarified butter and add gram flour.
- Roast the gram flour for about 25-30 mins on medium-low flame.
- After 25 mins it will start separating clarified butter.
- After 30-35 mins mixture will become light and fluffy.
- Sprinkle a tbsp of water and it will turn frothy.
- Saute for 2-3 mins.
- Add cashew and almonds and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and take the mixture out in a plate.
- Allow it to cool slightly do not cool completely.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Start making ladoos and garnish with pistachios.